Friday, March 13, 2009

Ouch, ouch.

He casually asked if I wanted to see something educational but gross. Being somewhat shaken and a bit lightheaded, I said, sure, before I gave it much thought, and there it was in all its ugly infamy; the offending tooth.

I will not describe it further for the sake of the weak of stomach and feint of heart.

I am glad it is gone. Hopefully, the infection that destroyed jawbone, worked its way into my sinus cavity and caused great pain is gone as well.

Life is like that.

Some times we must suffer through pain (physical, spiritual, mental and emotional) to get better. Pain, believe it or not, is a good thing. It tells us when something is wrong. However, too much pain is a bad thing. So, with the help of many shots in tender places, the pain was lessened, the tooth gone and now the healing can begin.

Such is life.

2 comments:

GlobalNomad said...

Too much pain!
Glad you have the offending tooth identified, booked and thrown away. Heal fast!

Dr. Rick said...

Yep, it was offense and it is now not, which is good.